Secure Incremental Store
The Secure Incremental Store framework allows you to build data encryption right into your Core Data based application by just changing a few lines of code. We have implemented an NSIncrementalStore subclass which is backed by an encrypted SQLite database. You can think of the Secure Incremental Store as a drop-in replacement for Apples SQLite store. By using the Secure Incremental Store framework you can make sure that the data created by your application is encrypted even when on-disk encryption is disabled and/or when the device is unlocked. This makes the Secure Incremental Store framework extremely useful for every developer who wants to add an additional layer of security to their app.
- easy integration into your existing Core Data based application
- transparently encrypts and decrypts data
- ability to let the user specify the encryption key
- ability to set a new encryption key while your app is running
- Support for iCloud: Use the Secure Incremental Store framework in combination with iCloud in a more secure way: Our Secure Incremental Sync solution is built right into the Secure Incremental Store framework. The data encryption was extended to include the transaction log files generated by the Secure Incremental Store.
- Support for all fetch request result types (NSManagedObjectResultType, NSManagedObjectIDResultType, NSDictionaryResultType (limited) and NSCountResultType)
- Support for nested contexts
- Support for subqueries
- Support for function expressions
- Basic support for entity hierarchies
- Automatic migration of model changes (adding and removing of entities/attributes/relationships).
We are planning a couple of exciting things for the future:
- Support for ordered relationships
- Support for recursive relationships
- Full Support for entity hierarchies
- Ordered relationships are not supported. This should not be a big deal if you are planning to use iCloud because ordered relationships are not even supported by the SQLite store from Apple.
- Recursive relationships are not supported.
- Entity hierarchies are not fully supported.
available on iOS 5+ and OS X 10.7+
- App-LicenseUse SIS in your app (OSX/iOS) that you develop.
- Developer-LicenseUse SIS in all apps, frameworks or libraries (OSX/iOS) that you develop.
- Enterprise-LicenseUse SIS in all apps, frameworks or libraries (OSX/iOS) that you develop and get access to the source code.
- App-License 499.00 € excl. VAT (excl. SEE license)
- Developer-License 4,990.00 € excl. VAT
- Enterprise-License (please contact us)
To order or for any question please contact us at email@example.com.
You can download our demo to play with the Secure Incremental Store framework and integrate it in your own app (for testing purposes only).